ntroducing the New Pilot-24 Lite – revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for ResMed and other 24V PAP Devices.
The Pilot 24 Lite is compatible with:
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9*
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP* (Cable Kits sold separately)
While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent power backup device, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 Lite without any interruption.
Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel CPAP Battery will help you receive CPAP therapy while traveling to remote places where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Pilot 24 Lite battery can also be used as a charging station for various electronic devices. With the built-in USB port, it is capable of powering any handheld electronic device including mobile phones, tablets, and cameras.
More about the product
- The Pilot-24 Lite is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (Backup Battery) for all your handheld electronic devices and various 24V PAP machines and ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
The Pilot 24 Plus Battery Pack charges using the AC Power Cord from any compatible CPAP or BiLevel machine, so there’s no extra charging cord needed! To make things even easier a LED lights on the battery let you know the battery’s current charge status.
Most handheld electronic devices that are equipped with USB charging. Compatible with most CPAP, APAP, and some BiPAP devices on the following platforms: ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed AirMini, ResMed S9, and Respironics DreamStation Go Travel CPAP. Not compatible with home ventilator PAP devices.
- Pilot-24 LITE Battery
- Output Cable for ResMed AirSense 10
- Output Cable for ResMed AirMini
- Short Charging adapter for ResMed AirMini
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- Includes a built-in LED flashlight
- USB Port for charging portable devices such as smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras etc
- Can also be used as a portable, standalone power source. Take it traveling and use it to power your PAP device when the mains power isn’t available.
- Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000 mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
Over 500 full charge/discharge cycles
2-3 hours (7 to 9 hours via the ResMed AirMini AC Adapter) Hours
4 stage Charge Level Indicator Lights
6.7x 3.5x 0.8(L x W x H), Weight 1.3lbs
DC 24V, 3.5A
24V, 60W(NORMAL) 90W(MAX)
LG Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells